Transform your analog supply chain into a digital network
SAP IBP Integrated Business Planning
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) solution, is a cloud platform based on SAP HANA in memory technlogy and modified to integrate the advanced planning processes of the supply chain.
It combines the power of SAP HANA, which allows you to have a large volume of information and speed in calculations, with Excel as a user interface.
Statistical models and Machine Learning algorithms to obtain a total transparency of demand forecast in the short, medium and long term.
Set optimal inventory goals that allow you to maximize profits and leave a buffer that helps you meet an unexpected demand at the same time.
SALES AND OPERATION PLANNING
Get an interdepartmental sales and operations plan that balances inventory, service levels and profitability.
RESPONSE AND SUPPLY PLANNING
Optimizes resource efficiency by creating supply plans based on priority demands and supply chain restrictions.
DEMAND DRIVEN REPLENISHMENT
It controls the variability of the supply chain and improves the flow of materials using the latest planning techniques: DDMRP
- Cloud solution (SaaS)
- Total end-to-end visibility of your entire supply chain
- Advanced planning features that cover all aspects of the most complex supply chains
- Modern and simple user experience based on Microsoft Excel and SAP Fiori
- Rapid implementation
- Reduce inventory levels
- Reduce logistics, production and transportation costs
- Shorter delivery times
- Reduce the cash conversion cycle
- Increase the level of service
- Increase rotation
- Improve the visibility of the entire supply chain
- Streamline the SKU's and the logistics model
- Very fast response times in environments with high data volume
We are specialists: Saptools is a SAP SCM South EMEA Reference Partner.
We strongly believe in SAP and its best innovative solutions, in order to provide to our clients the most added-value proposition.
Closeness and commitment to our clients are the pillars of our way of understanding projects.
Expert team, with in-depth knowledge and broad experience in the implementation of SAP projects in the industrial environment.
More than 100 SCM projects.