Integration between plant and SAP information in real time
SAP Manufacturing Intelligence and Integration (MII)
SAP MII is a modern web-based composite application platform for manufacturing operations. It provides users with significant levels of autonomy in the implementation of applications for the production plant, through the use of built connectors and open standards that saves a significant amount of development time.
SAP MII allows bidirectional integration of production, maintenance and quality processes with SAP business management procedures. Manufacturing systems integrate with SAP business applications through open standars.
Collects and calculates data and uses events, alarms and key figures to quickly provide users with all the relevant information for decision making. MII users can use a web portal to access all important data. This allows a fast and well-informed decisions that directly benefit the company.
SAP MII helps you create your own applications, from simple solutions to high complex solutions such as:
- OEE calculations
- Integration of manufacturing systems and ERP, etc.
- Integration through built connectors with the plant
- Standard integration with SAP ERP
- Friendly and customizable operator interface by roles
- Analysis of plant data and real-time alerts
- Possibility of working online and offline
- Reduced complexity and integration costs
- Increase in productivity and plant performance
- Continous process optimization
- Better use of equipment
- Short-term investment amortization
We are specialists: Saptools is a SAP SCM South EMEA Reference Partner.
We strongly believe in SAP and its best innovative solutions, in order to provide to our clients the most added-value proposition.
Closeness and commitment to our clients are the pillars of our way of understanding projects.
Expert team, with in-depth knowledge and broad experience in the implementation of SAP projects in the industrial environment.