Collaborate with your trading partners on demand plans and forecast
SAP Business Network Planning Collaboration
By integrating the SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SAP IBP) solution with SAP Business Network Planning Collaboration, you can work together with trading partners in real time across your plan-to-deliver processes. This results in better visibility, enabling you to flexibly manage supply, fill rates, and buffer stock. Meanwhile, automated processes help streamline workflows to increase productivity and agility.
Provide trading partners with forecast visibility through a common view for real-time orchestration of supply plans.
Receive custom alerts that inform you about supply commitments, enabling you to take mitigating actions earlier.
Digitally share forecasts that originate in your planning systems with your trading partners.
Gain visibility of trading partner commitments to optimize your constrained supply plan.
Enable trading partners to fully or partially commit to the volume in each time bucket.
EXTERNAL MANUFACTURING VISIBILITY
Equip your organization to work with multiple tiers of contract manufacturers and suppliers across supply chain planning processes.
Obtain reports from trading partners on stock-on-hand quantities to better manage strategic components and proactively detect supply disruptions.
SUPPLY CHAIN MONITORING
Uncover potential problem areas in your supply chain, such as forecasts where your trading partners cannot fully commit to your anticipated demand.
Optimize your supply plan to move uncommitted volume to a secondary supply source.
Receive reports about stock on hand and other key information.
Get reports about supplier component manufacturing quantities, providing visibility into the manufacturing process and enabling detection of supply disruptions.
- The largest and most comprehensive business network, trusted by millions of companies around the world.
- SAP Business Network is a comprehensive B2B collaboration platform.
- Companies connect, transact, and partner on shared processes and information.
- Collaboration with all suppliers in real time across plan-to-deliver processes increases visibility into supply.
- Better visibility enables improved fill rates and decreased buffer stock.
- Transition from push to pull model enables reduced lead times.
- Standard automated processes drive productivity improvements.
- Faster and cheaper onboarding enables scaling and time to value.
- Bill of materials and product sourcing enable hard cost savings and reduced cost of goods sold.
- Reduce latency
- Improve visibility
- Enhance forecast accuracy
- Evolve to a demand-driven model
- Increase efficiency
We are specialists: Saptools is a SAP SCM South EMEA Reference Partner.
We strongly believe in SAP and its best innovative solutions, in order to provide to our clients the most added-value proposition.
Closeness and commitment to our clients are the pillars of our way of understanding projects.
Expert team, with in-depth knowledge and broad experience in the implementation of SAP projects in the industrial environment.